Top video capture card
Here we will show you video capture card. You can see all the products from the review of our video capture card.
We have created a list of Best video capture card of 2017.
Top video capture card
- Stream and record your Xbox, PlayStation, or Wii U gameplay. 1080p quality with 60 fps
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube along with live commentary feature
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology
- Easy to Use Capture by the Touch of One Button
- Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source
- Preserve Your VHS tapes with One Touch
- Record your Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo gameplay
- Flawless 1080p quality at 60 fps
- Unlimited capture right to your PC or Mac
- Features: HDMI in and HDMI out, Component video in, Optical audio in and IR blaster out
- Record TV programs in HD from a cable TV, DVR or satellite TV box
- Offload your DVR programs and free up DVR storage space
- 1080p/720p video capture. No PC required.
- Remote control included.
- Schedule recording.
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Wii U (un-encrypted HDMI). Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p30,1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p (720 x 480), 480i (720 x 480), 288p, 240p
- Advanced H.264 Encoding
- Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video; Applying to internet
- Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0; Supports NTSC, PAL Video format
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control; High plug & play
- Compatible with all HDMI, YPbPr outputs, you can capture a 1080 P video via HDMI or YPbPr comforter out of the game (for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation 3 and 4, for the Wii U), STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video source. Xbox, Xbox ONE,Xbox 360,PS3(not PS3 Slim), Blueray DVD, Wii U: HDMI input, need to add HDMI Splitter for HDCP decoding for recording, otherwise, you cannot record it.
- Easy to use, without any adjustment, PC is not required. 1080 P one-touch recording, and press the button again to stop recording. PS4: if not with the HDMI Splitter, need to disable HDCP option. Go settings--System disable "Enable HDCP" option.
- Simply plug one USB Flash drive (FAT32 support only), to get the video anywhere, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends wherever you are,support up to 128G for USB drive & 2TB for hard drive.
- HDMI video recording-It can capture one single channel HD/HDMI video signal. It can automatically detect the input video formats and it will adjust to the set output size and frame rate automatically
- HDMI to USB video capture box-Support USB3.0 or USB2.0.Your choice for all HDMI devices
- Cost-effective price- You can recording HDMI video directly with a lower price and enjoy the high-quality picture
- NO driver, plug & play. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- USB3.0 (300-350MB/s); Low latency for game, meeting, live streaming. Share to youtube, facebook and twitter
- Capturing by Imillet; won't occupy CPU. No freeze with correct setting.
Here we are gonna show you video capture card. You can see all the products from our video capture card reviews.
- First of all, we are showing you table of the best video capture card for your better orientation to buy video capture card.
- Below this table is a detailed list of all video capture card by our review sorted by best seller rank.
TOP 30 video capture card
No products for "video capture card" found.
With the help of these video capture card reviews we can choose best winner!